Friday 24 February 2012

Japanese Calligraphy

      

                                                                                       
       



       
During my visit to Japan, we stayed with students from the Nishi High School in Osaka, attending their lessons throughout the day, and amazingly enough I had the opportunity to do some Calligraphy, shown above.
The brushes were very thick, so I was surprised that I was able to make mine so fine, especially in comparison with some of my other friends.
Going to Japan was one of the most amazing experiences, so much so that I didn't want to return.  Hopefully in the future I will return and live there.  If you were to travel anywhere, I would truly suggest Japan, you will never experience anything like it I can assure you.
Ella
girlwithglassfeet.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment